Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
FBC Tallahassee Mapping the Territory
Transcript of FBC Tallahassee Mapping the Territory
Mapping the Territory
Challenges at First Baptist
Launchers and Legislators
Neighboring the Needs
Strengths of First Baptist
Connection and Acculturation across Generations and Groups
Location and Facilities
Accessibility and Parking
Media and Communications
Discussing Faith Knowledgeably
4. Using our strengths, how do we accomplish #3?
3. What are the most urgent issues to address in our church and community?
5. What do we need to change or stop doing in order to address #3?
Gap Between College and Children
Welcome to the Neighborhood
2. Who are the neighbors God is calling us to love in our city for Christ?
1. What have I missed?
Diversity of Leadership
LOVE OUR CITY
Wednesday night & weekend food
Learn, Launch, Lost, Live, Legislate
Worship, Bible Study, and Mission Series
August 25-October 13
Children's Summer Musical August 25 @ 6 p.m.
Servant Evangelism Training September 16-October 5
SMBS, Sermons, and Mission on Nehemiah
Love Tallahassee October 12
Celebration Service October 13 @ 6:00 p.m.
Translate Identity into Strategy
Articulate Goals and Measures
Align Structure and Culture
Who are we?
Who is our neighbor?
What is God calling us to do or become?
Form a Guiding Coalition
Develop a Vision and Strategy
Communicate the Change Vision
Empower Staff and Laity for Action
Generate Short-Term Wins
Consolidate Gains and Produce more Change
Anchor New Approaches in the Culture
Transfer Management Responsibility to Staff
Allocate Resources to Plan
Monitor and Adapt
Who is Our Neighbor?
Live, Work, Worship
The "Uns" Unreached, Uninvolved, Unaccepted
Monitor and Adapt
Churchwide report on May 29 at 6pm
Summer Staff and Laity Task Teams
2. On-boarding process for guests and new members
3. Website and Communications
4. Wednesday night Food
5. Servant evangelism
1.) One person to call for information and involvement
2.) Parking accessibility
3.) Website redesign and office communication
4.) Church that impacts Young Adults for Christ
Deacon Retreat September 6-7
Planning Horizon Through June 2014