Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Consulate
Document the impacts of the WB Barrier on Palestinians
Use research findings for advocacy
Capacity building for local institutions Current Activities:
End of Phase One
Phase Out Period/Transition Phase Individual responsibilities and team work
Editing and proofreading reports
Communications and advocacy
Data entry and legal referral
Preparations for advocacy tour to Cornell University and UN HQ
Wrapping up Phase One Personal Challenges Maintaining positive professional relationships
Working in a team positively
Adapting to changing work roles and using our initiative Overlap in task assignment and work roles
Lack of constructive criticism coupled with lengthy editing processes Changes in work environment, tasks and project direction
Low morale in the office Solutions