Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rough Draft Body Paragraph 2
Transcript of Rough Draft Body Paragraph 2
Do Now - November 19, 2014
Quality Work! :)
Number 1-6 in your notebook.
How does this image
represent your writing goals
for this essay?
Yesterday: Quotes, Inferences, "So What?!" Statements
1) My topic sentence is ONLY about trade.
2) My topic sentence is general -- it does not have too many details.
3) My quote or description is from Doc A (trade)
4) I have a logical inference.
5) I have a "So What?!" statement.
6) My conclusion sentence restates the topic sentence.
Work Time: Body Paragraph 2 (CONQUEST) & Conclusion.
Expectation: "2 before you" Rule -- if you are really stuck, you must ask two people at your table for help before you ask Ms. Merwin!
Today's Learning Objectives
1) SWBAT assess their first body paragraph using criteria
2) SWBAT construct their second body paragraph (conquest),
using at least one piece of evidence, one inference and one
"So What?1" statement.
TOTAL SCORE: ______/6
What is this Muslim trader saying?
Consider what you see in the
image and what you know
about Muslim trade routes.
[3 possible statements].
Place a next to each number that you accomplished.
Have PAGE 11 open to receive credit.