Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
18549 Team 14 Project Architecture
Transcript of 18549 Team 14 Project Architecture
Build display by shooting up compressed air (Gautham)
Interface Kinect with Raspberry Pi (Joseph and Jessica)
Work with Kinect gesture recognition (Eshan)
Work on interactive app and map the gestures to effects on display shown COMMENTS? CONCERNS? Updated project idea and parts list
Projecting onto compressed air
Using Raspberry Pi instead of phone
Parts acquired except for honeycomb
Project display onto compressed air
Start working on interfacing kinect with raspberry pi 1 2 3 4 5 1. User interfaces with screen
2. Kinect picks up user gestures
3. Raspberry Pi processes gestures from Kinect
4. Sends display to projector
5. Projector displays result onto compressed air Receive gesture info from kinect
Match gesture to effect on displayed application
Send result of effect out through HDMI port Input handler
Data sent to Raspberry Pi valid
gesture Plan A:
Application runs on display, using kinect gestures (Suggestions for application are welcomed)
Case: Screen works poorly
Solution: Use smaller screen with proportionally scaled down application
Case: Screen doesn't work at all
Solution: Project onto a transparent surface Joseph, Jessica, Eshan, Gautham QUESTIONS? USE CASES Use air as a bigger display to make the content easier to see
Will provide users with a 3D-esque image. This will provide a better user experience.
It has a lot of potential in the advertising industry. People can see life-size 3D-esque images of models.
Can be used as an alternative to large-size display screens. It makes the user experience more interactive and engaging.