Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Storms
How Big Tornados Can Get
EF-5 tornados are able to get as big as two or four train cars.
How Far a Tornado Carries Things
A tornado had once carried money (dollars)over a hundred miles away.
Caused by an
Earthquake, Landslide, Volcanic Eruption,
Are Storms In Space
There is a storm called a
that happens on the sun but can effect the earth!
How Many Different Types of Storms Are There
What or When Was The Earliest Recorded Storm
Most tornados form in
where cold and hot air collides and forms a tornado.
Are There Storms in The South Pole
are two of the storms in the South pole.
How Does The Weather Create Storms
have speeds of 201 mph(323.5 kph)can lift a train off it`s tracks!
category 5 Hurricane
can blow a roof off a house.
NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS!!!