Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Fierce Conversations--Beach Ball Philosophy
Transcript of Fierce Conversations--Beach Ball Philosophy
FIERCE CONVERSATION? 1. Master the Courage
to Interrogate Reality. 2. Come out from behind yourself into
the conversation and make it real. 3. Be here, prepared to be nowhere else. 4. Tackle your toughest challenge today. 5. Obey your instincts. 6. Take Responsibility for your emotional wake. 7. Let silence do
the heavy lifting. 1. a loud argument about important issues
2. telling someone to follow the rules/regulations/contract or face disciplinary consequences
3. a conversation in which we bring ourselves into the discussion and make it real
4. a conflict resolution process that involves a referee What is
your message? Starting Fierce Conversations
Mike McCoy 3. a conversation in which we bring ourselves into the discussion and make it real Unfierce Conversations Error 1: So how's it going? Error 2:
The Oreo Cookie Error 3:
Too Many Pillows Error 4:
Writing the Script Error 5:
Machine Gun Nelly “One conversation at a time you are
building, destroying, or flatlining your relationships.
It’s possible to create high-intimacy,
one relatively brief conversation at a time.” Life is curly. Don't try to straighten it out.
Official v. Ground Truth
The Blame Game: the person who most acurrately describes reality without placing blame will emerge the leader
Bread crumbs always lead back to the CEO
No more but, just and
You get what you tolerate--integrity outages
The Answers are in the Room So what is your message?
What do I want them to remember tomorrow?
Appreciation, praise--there's so little of it going around Remember:
Explore your partners' realities completely before making decisions
Place no blame--but vs. and
Watch physical symptoms