Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Web2.0
Can be used in different places
Why should I bother? Extends your Professional development
Simple to do
kids get it! Disadvantages of Web2.0 Size of the Pipe
The Big bad world...
Control? Web2.0 for CPD Others Google Wave Online mindmaps
ANYTIME ANYWHERE Who is on your PLN? Top 10 Tips for using
Web 2.0 in Teaching 10. Little and Often 9. Variety is the spice of life 7. Prepare for the unexpected 8. Plan your Journey 6. Pupil as teacher, teacher as learner 5. Follow up.... 4. Take 3 steps back 3. Transforming - Learning in Disguise 2. Share your experiences and take someone with you! 1. Use the same username and password