Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Reading with Meaning by Debbie Miller
Transcript of Reading with Meaning by Debbie Miller
read, respond, confer
2. Gradually release Responsibility to the Children...
3. Establishing mutual trust and respect
*examples of dialogue All this before the student learns to read.... Reading is FUN!!! Schema DOt to DOt time... Thoughtful,
comprehensive Please read this out loud! Foundation "I do" ... "We Do" ... "You Do" Reader's Workshop BECAUSE "Learning to read should be a joyful experience" (26). *step by step instructions.... Choosing a book think about what you already know... ~ what you know about yourself... ~ * helping the students connect the text to their life ...
I did that once ...
I remember when I ...
* help the student make connections between books (text to text)
* help the student build mental images
** she walks you through a year of teaching Writing CAT HERDING because we need to know what we are doing.