Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
GCSE Drama Types of Staging
Transcript of GCSE Drama Types of Staging
Traverse CORRIDOR / END ON STAGING Historical Context No Curtains No Curtains Not to be confused with Proscunium Arch Staging Traverse Stage HISTORICAL CONTENT VS FASHION SHOW PROS AND CONS PROS AND CONS Allows the actors to use the audience for effect. Need for greater projection of voice Staging is limited Shadows are casted over the actors faces Action is somewhat remote from the audience Fit a large number of people Fits the shape of many buildings Thank You