Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of CANBERRA
On the second day we all woke up and headed down to breakfast to stuff our faces with all the bacon and eggs we could get our hands on. After breakfast we all headed down to the Enrolment Commission where we did a fake vote. The contestants were orange, banana,
We started the day off by waking up at 5:00AM and getting to school by 5:30AM. Everybody checked in and we got on the bus and headed for the airport. It took us about 20 - 25mins to get to the airport. Once we got to the airport we all checked in our luggage and got on our plane. it took us 1:40mins to get to Canberra once we got to Canberra we went straight to maccas for lunch, then we went to Mt Ainsley, the Telstra tower, the Floriade, the Expedition, Cockington green and finally made our way to our camp site, had an awesome dinner and then we all crashed into our beds.