Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Registered Nurse
(national average = 14%) Median: $64,690/yr
Lowest 10 percent earned less than $44,190
Top 10 percent earned more than $95,130 On Duty -Create and/or follow patient care routine by Matthew Kang 2 Year: Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN)
4 Year: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BsN)
6 Year: Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Top Colleges (2011):
1. John Hopkins University
2. University of Pennsylvania
3. University of Washington Lowest:
Home health care services
Nursing care facilities Middle:
General Hospitals High:
Private Hospitals Pass the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses
(NCLEX-RN) -Review: Charts/Orders/Patient status
-Maintenance: HR + RR + BP + BM + IV Drip + Bath
-Treatment: Medications and Shots
...Repeat for multiple patients... Long Work Hours -Hours depend on work place 8hr x 5day = 40hr/wk
12hr x 3day = 36hr/wk
Hours may vary... Patient Illnesses Hazardous Materials Challenges Technological Advancements Baby-Boomer Population Homes Schools Correctional Facilities Military Bases Hospitals/Physician's Office A fully trained nurse who has passed the NCLEX-RN and is certified by the state.