Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of John Venn
This is an example of a Venn Diagram The venn diagram is a chart used to compare things by sorting the them into groups based on their charasteristics If I wanted to compare and contrast these two shapes in a Venn Diagram, this is how I would do it: Has 3 sides Has 1 side Has 3 vertices Has no vertices are both geometric shapes are both regular Rounded Sharp edged Circle Triangle Both Overall, John Venn and his invention of the venn diagram has changed the world of mathematics forever! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Venn_(Church_Missionary_Society)
John Venn Biography Bibliography John Venn was first a Deacon at The Ely Cathedral in 1858. Then a priest in 1859. Then in 1862, he returned to Cambridge College as a lecteurer in moral sciences.