Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Constitution Mind Map
Transcript of The Constitution Mind Map
the legitimacy of the state is created and sustained by the will or consent of its people FEDERALISM:
power is divided between national, state, and local governments. SEPARATION OF POWERS:
Each branch of Gov't has some power over the other two branches to Prevent any one branch from having too much power JUDICIAL REVIEW:
Courts decide if gov't. acts violate constitution. (Congress or the President LIMITED GOVERNMENT:
Government Powers are limited to what is written in the Constitution. -Legislative Branch Makes Laws
- Executive Branch Enforces Laws
-Judicial Branch Interprets Laws