Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Anti-Depression
Mono-Amine Oxidase inhibitors
What is depression?
When you feel that you are in a bad mood and you have no desire to do any activity. The most dangerous symptom of depression is that it bushes the patient to
try to kill himself
all the time or to kill anyone.
Types of Depression
(Lowest side effects)
Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs)
Adrenergic reuptake inhibitor (ARI)
Mechanism of action of Reboxetine
1) Severe Depression
2) Panic Disorder
3) Patient that are more active and
their attention is low.
Robexetine is metabolized by
CYP3A4 which is induced by
Erythromycin and inhibited by
2) Panic disorders
3) Posttraumatic stress
- Not used in combination with MAO inhibitors because it causes hypertension.
- Not used in combination with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors due to serious fatal reactions including hyperthermia.
Selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors
Mechanism of Action
Mechanism of Action:-
Dr of lecture : Mona
Dr of lab: Nada
Khaled Mohamed (135505)
Shimaa Adel Sayed (134919)
Lamice Mohamed (130239)
Karima Ismail Kamal (134945)
Lekaa Mohamed (135085)
Amir Shebl El Sayed (131445)