Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Demographics
Gender: 80% males, 20% females
Education: college level education
Occupation: white collar jobs
Marital status: married
Values: customers value a name-brand product, having a good time and getting noticed
Attitudes: poised, condescending, high-class and tasteful
Lifestyle: live life by celebrating their wealth
Opinions: expensive products are better and if you don't have money, you are below them
-Mercedes cars have ten name-brand location across the United States, but their cars are carried in many other dealerships in the US and 20 other countries.
- Mercedes customers have more money than most, so they buy new cars every 4-6 years. In addition, there is a spike in sales of cars in the spring of every year.
Marketing Mix Strategies
Product- Passenger cars include the C-class and the R-class. Luxury cars include the E-class and the S-class. SUV/Crossovers include the M-class and the G-class.
Price- with their established perceived value, Mercedes can price cars for more than they are worth ($28,000-213,000)
Place- Mercedes dealerships are in locations with high traffic and wealthier people.
Promotion- To encourage money-making, this company uses social media networks to promote their luxury cars. Not only do they use digital promotion, but they put their ads in a variety of print magazines.
Income: affordable for a younger crowd ($17,000-25,000)
Occupation: blue or white collar jobs
Marital status: single or married
-There are dealerships in over 20 countries, including the US, the UK, India and Dubai. These are the top 4 countries that use motorcycles.
Introducing the all new Mercedes- Benz motorcycle!
- Mercedes customers have more money than most, so they buy new motorcycles every 4-6 years. In addition, there is a spike in sales of motorcycles in the spring of every year.
Values: well made products and having a good time
Attitudes: fun and optimistic
Lifestyle: sporty and living life on the edge
Opinions: money doesn't buy happiness