Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Demographics
Gender: 80% males, 20% females
Education: college level education
Occupation: white collar jobs
Marital status: married
Values: customers value a name-brand product, having a good time and getting noticed
Attitudes: poised, condescending, high-class and tasteful
Lifestyle: live life by celebrating their wealth
Opinions: expensive products are better and if you don't have money, you are below them
-Mercedes cars have ten name-brand location across the United States, but their cars are carried in many other dealerships in the US and 20 other countries.
- Mercedes customers have more money than most, so they buy new cars every 4-6 years. In addition, there is a spike in sales of cars in the spring of every year.
Marketing Mix Strategies
Product- Passenger cars include the C-class and the R-class. Luxury cars include the E-class and the S-class. SUV/Crossovers include the M-class and the G-class.
Price- with their established perceived value, Mercedes can price cars for more than they are worth ($28,000-213,000)
Place- Mercedes dealerships are in locations with high traffic and wealthier people.
Promotion- To encourage money-making, this company uses social media networks to promote their luxury cars. Not only do they use digital promotion, but they put their ads in a variety of print magazines.
Income: affordable for a younger crowd ($17,000-25,000)
Occupation: blue or white collar jobs
Marital status: single or married
-There are dealerships in over 20 countries, including the US, the UK, India and Dubai. These are the top 4 countries that use motorcycles.
Introducing the all new Mercedes- Benz motorcycle!
- Mercedes customers have more money than most, so they buy new motorcycles every 4-6 years. In addition, there is a spike in sales of motorcycles in the spring of every year.
Values: well made products and having a good time
Attitudes: fun and optimistic
Lifestyle: sporty and living life on the edge
Opinions: money doesn't buy happiness