Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
02.07 Social Change
Transcript of 02.07 Social Change
Interview Questions and Answers
Social Problems and Solutions Chart
Her Opinion on the Government Shutdown
Later I asked her about her opinion and feelings on the Government shutdown. "I and also my family will not blame the president, we blame the rest of the government". This situation made her and her family feel "angry" she said. This was because she said the government are getting paid for running the government and they are not doing anything to help. She said that they need to look at the issues as people not as Democratic and Republicans. I asked her what she would do if she was in charge. She said she would have the Democrats and the Republicans work together. She said when problems take place anyone in charge should be able to resolve it and it should not become a conflict.
The Fair labor Standards act was passed and that allowed child labor.
Tenements were built because there was Tenement Building owners knowing they could make money if they built tenement housing buildings.
I'd think that the Problem was successfully addressed cause people up to today have trusted in it.
Yes it has been, more buildings was built to make sure everyone dad a place to live.
I'd say it was addressed cause more safety was present while building the buildings.
It is not an problem today cause it is against the law for certain aged children to be working.
Yes, cause there is people that are homeless but there are shelters they could stay in.
Yes, cause there is protection everywhere, like police officers. Also there is traffic cameras now.
By: Angel Johnson
It wasn't addressed because of there living conditions. Some were only having buildings built of wood and only having candles to see.
1.What are your reasons for volunteering?
“I volunteer because I love seeing the happy people when they adopt healthy pets".
2. What is the purpose of the organization for which you volunteer?
“I volunteer as an veterinarian and I help stray and abused animals".
3. What duties do you perform to aid the organization?
“I clean out the animal cages, give them food and take them out side to play".
4. Why is such an organization needed in your community?
“Animal hospitals are needed in my community because animals get hurt and sick a lot".
5. What rewards do you receive from your volunteer work?
“I get rewarded in community services hours for high school graduation”.
6. What challenges are faced by volunteers in your organization?
“I don't think I'm faced with anything while volunteering”.
7. What has volunteer work helped you learn about yourself?
“Volunteering has taught me that I really love animals and love helping them get better”.
8. What have you done that you feel has significantly touched the life of another person?
“I have showed my support and concern to the owners and also their pets".
9. What are your thoughts on volunteering?
"I love volunteering and helping and just helping others".
10. Would you ever volunteer again?
“Yes; I know that I am helping someone and they really appreciate it".