Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
More Ways to Date Objects!
Transcript of More Ways to Date Objects!
1. Notebook 2. Pen/Pencil
Date Topic/Activity Page #
10.22.13 Rock Dating 101: Part 3 41
When finished, turn back to page 38 and review how we were able to find the ages of various fossils in the Radioactive Dating Simulation!
What one difference between using C-14 and U-238 for dating materials?
Which one breaks down slower?
Which one is better for dating materials up to 70k years?
Stations for Text Tuesday!
with your group on
of your notebook. ((( BE SURE TO HEAD EACH SECTION )))
6, 7, and 8
, you will be
looking at the gallery
posters and completing your