Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Possessive Nouns
just add 's RULE ONE : Examples: The football of a player The Bible of the preacher The classroom of the teacher The preacher's Bible The player's football The teacher's classroom ...to make a plural noun possessive...
if it DOES NOT end in s...
add 's RULE TWO: Examples
The pond of the geese
the cookies of the children
The purses of the women the geese's pond
the children's cookies
the women's purses Rule THREE: ...to make a plural noun possessive...when it ends in s... simply add an ' Examples...
the leash of the dogs
the school of the students
the books of the teachers the dogs' leash
the students' school
the teachers' books Names ending in s Either add an 's or
simply an '.... your
choice The apple of Doris Doris' apple Doris's apple