Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Possessive Nouns
just add 's RULE ONE : Examples: The football of a player The Bible of the preacher The classroom of the teacher The preacher's Bible The player's football The teacher's classroom ...to make a plural noun possessive...
if it DOES NOT end in s...
add 's RULE TWO: Examples
The pond of the geese
the cookies of the children
The purses of the women the geese's pond
the children's cookies
the women's purses Rule THREE: ...to make a plural noun possessive...when it ends in s... simply add an ' Examples...
the leash of the dogs
the school of the students
the books of the teachers the dogs' leash
the students' school
the teachers' books Names ending in s Either add an 's or
simply an '.... your
choice The apple of Doris Doris' apple Doris's apple