Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Rory Potter
However, you know what they say!
Practice Makes Perfect! Third Person Omniscient Third Person Omniscient is when the narrator knows the thoughts and feelings of all, or most, of the characters in the story
Let's practice with some video clips! First Person Third Person Limited Third person limited point of view is when the narrator knows only the thoughts and feelings of a single character First-person definition is when a story is narrated by only one character at a time, who refers to him- or herself using words and phrases involving "I and/or "we." Remember there are three types of point of view Third Person Omniscient
We heard the thoughts and feelings of many people First Person
The narrator was the main character Third Person Limited
We heard the thoughts of ONE character