Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Timeline
5th Grade Timeline
Trip to Newark Museum
Good Morning RTA!
Today is Thursday, June 19 2014
Favorite Memory of 5th Grade: Our trip to the Newark Museum.
- Portraits and Paintings
- School House
- Writing with quill pen and ink
Favorite Memory of the 5th Grade: Trip to Newark Museum
Black History Month
Favorite Moment of 5th Grade: Morning Announcements
-Childhood in poverty
-Talented in several sports
-Dancing like Ellen
-Learned interesting facts about Oprah
-Oprah gave away free cars
-She built Leadership Academy for Girls in South Africa
Pi Day- Celebrated on March 14
My favorite memory of the fifth grade: Attending Ms. Olsen's wedding!!!
Man with "belly" = Rich Man
Boy with a dog = Playful boy
Fifth grade making observations about paintings
School House from the 1800s
Dynamic Earth Exhibit
Hurricane Wind Simulator
Have a spectacular day of learning!
Symbol for Pi
Many Kinds of Pie
Pumpkin Pie!!! <3
Favorite Moment of Fifth Grade: Math League Winner
- Second place winner
-Appealed to my competitive nature
-Inspired me to earn straight As.
<-- That's ME in the middle!