Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Choice Theory!!
some extra assets :
William Glasser M.D.
Choice Theory in Action!
Different quality world for everyone
It includes the people, values, activities and beliefs that are most important to the individuals.
Everything in our ‘Quality World’ is based off our basic needs.
Believe that they depend on someone to function
Believe that other people are the source of their own misery
"Choice theory is an a complete change
from what has been common sense to what I hope will become, in time, a new common sense."
-William Glasser, M.D., 1998
What do you believe choice theory is based solely on the title?
5 Basic Needs
1. to love & belong
2. to be powerful
3. to be free
4. to have fun
5. to survive
1. Relationship is #1
3. Be Patient
4. Use the Caring Habits
Do's & Don'ts
bribe to control
1. Choice Theory vs External Control
2. Quality World
3. 5 Basic Needs
4. Total Behavior
5. Solving Circle
The 10 Axioms