Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The History of Starbucks, Mcdonalds, and In-N-Out
Transcript of The History of Starbucks, Mcdonalds, and In-N-Out
and when? Picture Logo Sources http://dailycoffeenews.com/ http://www.brandautopsy.com/ When did Starbucks change their logo? How many locations does Starbucks have in the U.S.? What was McDonald's original menu? How many locations does McDonald's have in the U.S.? Who founded McDonalds
and when? http://kottke.org/ http://www.setiawanfarlin.com/ http://observer.com/ http://www.in-n-out.com/history.aspx#1950 Where was In-N-Out's
first drive-thru? In 1848, In-N-Out's first drive-thru was in Baldwin park where the first In-N-Out opened. In-N-Out was not the first to have a drive-thru window across the nation, it was just the first drive-thru restaurant for California. Sites for In-N-Outs pictures: Sites for McDonalds pictures: Sites for Starbucks' pictures: Starbucks was founded at Pike's Place in Seattle by an English teacher named Jerry Baldwin, a history teacher named Zev Siegel, and a writer named Gordon Bowker in 1971. Mcdonald's first started in San Bernendino, California as a drive in restaurant in 1948 by two brothers named Richard James "Dick" McDonald and Maurice James "Mac" McDonald. In-N-Out started as the first drive-thru hamburger restaurant in 1948 at Baldwin Park, California by Harry Snyder and his wife Esther. How many locations does In-N-Out have in the United States? Currently there are about 12,000 stores in the United States. - In 1971, Starbucks' original logo was brown.
- In 1987, Starbucks made their logo green with a full view of the mermaid or "Siren."
- In 1992, Starbucks made the logo so that it was a close up of the mermaid and "Starbucks Coffee" written around it.
- In 2011, Starbucks had their 40th year anniversary and took out the written words "Starbucks Coffee" to show the "next chapter in our history." McDonalds original menu consisted of a hamburger, cheeseburger, soft drinks, milk, coffee, potato chips, and a slice of pie. There are about 14,000 McDonald restaurants in the United States. and has about 18,000 stores world-wide and more than 34,000 restaurants around the world in 119 countries. In-N-Out has a total of 285 restaurants in the United States. and only has franchises on the East side of the U.S.