Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Five Senses
Transcript of The Five Senses
spicy Sweet salty Sour Spicy(Bitter) taste touch look at, see smell EARS listen, sound touch hard
cold Last time we learned about look Review Quiz 1. Skunks ( ) bad. 2. This coffee smells ( ). 3. This feather ( ) light. 4. This shoe looks ( ). 5. It sounds ( ) hard soft sharp wet dry hot cold The Five Senses Let's practice 1. Candy Candy tastes sweet. 2. Lemons Lemons taste sour. 3. Peppers Peppers taste spicy. 4. Salt Salt tastes salty. How does it taste? How does it feel? 1. Rocks Rock feels hard. 2. The pins The pins feel sharp. 3. This sweater This sweater feels soft. 4. The fire The fire feels hot. 5 Ice Ice feels cold. Today, we are able to ...
1. name their two senses(taste, touch).
2. understand the verbs used to discribe the five senses.
3. use the adjectives to describe the different senses.
4. use the adjectives in a sentence. We learned .. sweet
spicy It tastes It feels hard
cold smell sound It tastes It feels The pins Rocks This sweater The fire Ice Candy Peppers Salt Lemons Study