Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Based on a "true" Story
Transcript of Based on a "true" Story
It is True obrunithroughghana.blogspot.com Background Henry Morton Stanley Walter Benjamin Joseph Conrad
Avatars Ava- The Romantic
Missing bigger picture?
Only description Gipsy: The Postmodern Writer
and Traveler Pros
Not Present in Moment Akua: The Native Lessons?
I am not a native
Language Shelley: The "Experiencer" Lessons?
Only works in moment
No voice problematic
Myra: The Photographer
Notice new things
Authenticity vs Essence
"Good" picture vs Mediums Blog Coursework, Books Jotting Notebook Typed and Handwritten
Field Notes Digital Photography Emails Home Diary "Good Things" Journal My Physical Body My Group Conclusion )kwantuni ananteseE nyinaa hnyE nokware- Or "one should not believe all stories narrated by a solitary traveler." by Rachel Rueckert