Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Use of 3D Imaging to Improve Asphalt Pavements
Transcript of Use of 3D Imaging to Improve Asphalt Pavements
Are Michigan roads too rough?
What is MSU doing to make them look like this?
Using 3D vision / image analysis methods...
Get an asphalt sample from the field
Take the sample to laboratory
Capture images using stereo cameras during testing
Compute strains (normalized deformation) using image analysis
Use of 'Stereo' imaging to obtain 3D strain distribution
Modeling helps in ...
LOW TEMPERATURE CRACKING
3D IMAGING FOR BETTER ROADS
Finding the appropriate materials and construction methods to prevent 'distresses' such as ....
To learn more...
Contact: Dr. M. Emin Kutay, P.E.
Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering