Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Fall By Justin Bieber
Transcript of Fall By Justin Bieber
Preformed By: Justin Bieber
Written By: Justin Bieber, Mason Levy, and Jacob Lutrell Justin is talking to a girl he's best friends with that he loves her. The song is intended for teenage girls. The song is rumored to be written about Selena Gomez. The song's mood is calming and reassuring.
"I will catch you if you fall"
"Don't have to be scared at all"
"Take my hand" Metaphor: "Did you know you're an angel who forgot how to fly?"
Hyperbole: "It breaks my heart everytime to see you cry"
Consonance: "...fly unless you let..."
Eye Rhyme: Boy - Joy and smile - while
Ear Rhyme: aware - nowhere, fly - cry, and gone - on This is a little bit of the song What Others Thought about Fall "Fall" is a very capable ballad that scratches the surface of truly affecting songwriting.
"Fall" boasts the kind of pensive folk and storytelling that only the best can pull off.
- Artistdirect.com Thank You!