Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
CTQ 6: Evidence
Transcript of CTQ 6: Evidence
by Browne & Keeley
CT QUESTION OF THE DAY #6:
HOW GOOD IS THE
WHAT IS EVIDENCE?
Factual claims that support
What's the author's proof?
Where's the evidence?
Am I sure it's true?
How do I know it's true?
Why do I believe it?
Can the author prove it?
WHEN READING, ASK YOURSELF:
ASKING THESE QUESTIONS
MAKES THE AUTHOR RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ARGUMENT!
Following are different forms of evidence. They all can be effective...but they also all can be fraught
If you are unfamiliar with a term, please investigate, but
We also will discuss
these in class.
by Janna Wong
Appeals to Authority
A Lawyer's Take on Evidence
ONE MORE THING:
Find an article that offers
and bring it to class for discussion.