Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CTQ 6: Evidence
Transcript of CTQ 6: Evidence
by Browne & Keeley
CT QUESTION OF THE DAY #6:
HOW GOOD IS THE
WHAT IS EVIDENCE?
Factual claims that support
What's the author's proof?
Where's the evidence?
Am I sure it's true?
How do I know it's true?
Why do I believe it?
Can the author prove it?
WHEN READING, ASK YOURSELF:
ASKING THESE QUESTIONS
MAKES THE AUTHOR RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ARGUMENT!
Following are different forms of evidence. They all can be effective...but they also all can be fraught
If you are unfamiliar with a term, please investigate!
by Janna Wong
Appeals to Authority
A Lawyer's Take on Evidence
ONE MORE THING:
Find an article that offers
and bring it to class for discussion.