Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of India SWJCS
Temperature in India is usually warm, it can get to 90-120 degrees Fahrenheit.
People in India speak the language of Hindu and over 400 other languages .
Indians play a sport called cricket.
There are over 1 billion people that live in India.
"Namaste" is how Indians say, "hello".
India is about 1,270,000 square miles.
India is the 7th largest country.
SWJCS Star Productions
Free Music Archive,
video by Alison Brace
by: Carter Harmon
Indians eat many things including
wheat rice lentils lamb corn barly
People in India eat many things like
wheat, rice, lentils, lamb, corn, barly,
Jobin is from a state in the south of India and speaks Malayalam, Hindi, English and Punjabi.
Thank you to the Brace family for making this video for me.