Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The development of aviation considering aircraft engines
Transcript of The development of aviation considering aircraft engines
08.05.2013, Wednesday The development of aviation considering aircraft engines Types of aviation Shaft Engines Jet engines Future trends Static flying 1, Reducing fuel consumption
- new componenets
- engine wash
- more efficient engines http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WyufsbGMs_g/Thj459jS3jI/AAAAAAAACW0/q5-qpqswfhs/s1600/Zeppelin-1929.jpg Dynamic flying http://alienspacesciencenews.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/line-22f1fa19c3m1b7c8e5-aerofoil-lift-bernoulli-magnus-force-ufo-5g-wow-seti.png References Radial engines Boxer engines Turboprop engines 2, Replacing petroleum
- electrically powered aircrafts
- other alternatives (???) Thank you for your attention! Questions http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kAvNCVfp4FM/TpzlmauPEVI/AAAAAAAABhg/dsMot33yeWU/s1600/airplane+question+mark.jpg http://theflyingengineer.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/technology.jpg http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/6/9/2/1517296.jpg http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/3/7/3/0200373.jpg http://www.cessna150-152.com/aotm/images/200706_3.jpg http://www.freepatentsonline.com/7191742-0-large.jpg http://laceyphoto.smugmug.com/Flying-Aviation/Abbotsford-Canada-09/i-HfsnCdn/0/L/7380%20T6%20Texan%20Radial%20Engine-L.jpg Layout Types of aviation Engines in the past Future trends