Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Goats
My Lecture will be split into 6 parts
History of the Pygmy Goat
The natural behavior
What do they eat?
United States of America
All over the world
Their Natural Behaviour
Pygmy goats are very good
They love attention and are
adaptable to most climates.
They are very curious animals
and love exploring and
Pygmy goats are also very flexible and
These are some things that are poisonous for goats:
Lily of the valley,
Pygmy goat facts
Their milk contains 6% more butterfat than any other goat milk
If they are left in the rain without a shelter they will start crying which sounds a bit like a human crying.
Baby goats love to play with round objects such as plastic balls as you can see in the picture.
1. Name two ingredients that are in the Goat Mix?
2. Where do pygmy goats originate from?
3. Which of these are poisonous:
4. (pic of goat anatomy)
where are the POLL, HOCK, TAIL
5. what do baby goats love playing with?
6. What type of goat tends to attack?
7. After what you have just listened to what do you think about Pygmy Goats, would you like one?
The History of the Pygmy Goat
Pygmy Goats were originally called Cameroon Dwarf Goat and they came from the French Cameroon Valley of Went Africa where they thrived.