Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Vincent Van Gogh
Transcript of Vincent Van Gogh
29 July 1890
(aged 37) Paris Gauguin and me Saint -Remy Dutch My interest in art began at an early age. Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec asylum Field: painting and drawing movement: post- impressionism Influenced by: Jean-François Millet, Rembrandt van Rijn, Eugène Delacroix, Impressionism, Ukiyo-e
During my two-year stay in Nuenen, I completed numerous drawings and watercolors and nearly 200 oil paintings. In Paris I had a lot of reunions with different artists. Pointillism A technique in which a multitude of small colored
dots are applied to the canvas that, when seen from
a distance, create an optical blend of hues. Arles Final
Years Death july 1890 Painting provided solace and meaning for me refuge Give me your ear