Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Nursing 100: Team D-Week 12
Transcript of Nursing 100: Team D-Week 12
Type of Technology Used
*Hyperspace, specifically Doc Flowsheets and Fall Risk Assessments
Training on the Technology?
* Not all the employees were notified of these changes
*There was a limited availability of resources
*PLMS training modules were provided to some facilities/units
Making Positive Changes
* Support and communication through a help line
*Hands on practice with new changes prior to going live
*Resource nurse in the department
Positive Outcomes for the future
* Clear understanding of new upgrades
*Documentation will be more efficient
*Workflow will be optimized
*Increase time with patients
* Slowed down documentation
*Decreased patient care time
Kim Amerman, Christie Best, Erica Fluegel, Jennifer Newman, Patricia Vlkijan
We have not given or received aid on this work, and shall immediately report any breach of the Honor Code.