Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sleep
- If you don't sleep for more than 10 days you will die. (3)
- When we're dreaming we become temporarily paralyzed. (4)
- If you nap after 3pm it's harder for you to sleep at night. (5) 3. 4. www.25facts.com 5. Insomnia One of them is know as insomnia. What's i insomnia? It's when people have trouble sleeping because they have so many thoughts raising through their mind.
It's a sleeping disorder that makes it harder for one to fall asleep or to stay asleep. http://www.steppingstoneswellness.com/general-health-articles/57-10-ways-to-get-more-sleep http://www.dreamdictionary.org/dreaming/dream-facts/ How much hours should we sleep? People of different ages are expected to sleep different amount of hours. Teenagers (12yrs-18yrs) should sleep at least 8-9 hours. Newborns should sleep at 12-18 hours and adults should sleep 7-9 hours. (According to www.helpguide.org) 6. http://www.helpguide.org/life/sleeping.htm Sleep deprivation Sleep deprivation is when someone doesn't get enough sleep as they should. For example they maybe up all night trying to get their project done, studying for a test or etc. Either way they are very tried wanting to go to sleep but can't because they need to get certain things done. 2. http://www.dream-interpretation.org.uk/sleeping-trouble/types-of-sleeping-disorders.htm Effects of sleep deprivation. The effects of sleep deprivation can be feeling weak,dizzy and cranky in the mornings. Your skin color might get pale, you also might feel sick. You might feel very hyper at times. It's also makes it harder for you to concentrate. Ways to help you sleep better. - Don't drink or eat anything heavy before going to sleep at least 2-3 hours before. Nap "Salons". Weird sleeping disorders. Nightmares are actually a sleeping disorder. You might get them if your sick with a fever.
Snoring is a sleeping disorder as well. There reason you might be snoring is that you are not sleeping in a correct position. As in you when sleeping your body might be in a strange or uncomfortable position that will cause snoring. - According to helpguide.org eating a light snack can help you sleep better. - Don't exercise late at night it gives you energy and it will make it harder for you to fall asleep. - Turn of the tv and anything loud and bright. For some people they have trouble going to sleep in a bright and loud room It might sound weird but it's a real thing in Japan. Workers can pay to get their own place to take a nap during their lunch break. Many nap salons have open up in Japan.