Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of crust
There are two types of crust.Thick continental crust forms land, and much thinner oceanic crust makes up the ocean floors.
The coreis probably made of iron and nickel.
The Outer core, which is about 2220 Km (1400 miles) thick, is molten whereas the Inner core is solid.
The mantle is the thickest of the layers of the Earth.The matle have liquid and solid.