Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Thursday-MAMMOTH DAY
Difference between amino acid and nucleotide...
Intro to reading on Woolly Mammoth
As a class what makes a nucleotide? (define the term from the reading)
Also what are nucleotides composed of? (answer in your notebook)
The 4 Nucleotides of DNA
M: In your seat
V: Level of 0
P: Where did the scientists find the DNA of this mammoth
Objective: Understanding the concept of nucleotides and their importance to DNA
CREATE YOUR OWN BASE PAIR
1. Partner up and choose two pairs that work together for nucleotides.
(Adenine & Thymine,
Guanine & Cytosine)
2. Cut out a colored piece of construction paper with your partner.
3. Label your nucleotide base
4. Each one should represent a color and shape.
5. They should make a perfect rectangle when put together like a puzzle.
6. This will be your work ethic & contribution grade for the day. 1-4.