Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Analysing Theme
I am hurt.
A plague o' both your houses! I am sped.
O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do;
They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.
Identify Events that link to the following themes
List all of the themes in the play
The fearful passage of their death-marked love […]
Is now the two hours' traffic of our stage;
Banishment! be merciful, say death
“Peace? I hate the word as I hate hell and all Montagues.”
I will drag thee on a hurdle thither.
Out, you green sickness, carrion! Out, you baggage!
You tallow face!
O my love, my wife!
Death, that hath sucked the honey of thy breath,
Hath had no power yet upon thy beauty.
O, she doth teach the torches to burn bright!
It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night
Like a rich jewel in an Ethiop's ear
My only love sprung from my only hate!
Too early seen unknown, and known too late!
To understand how to approach a theme based question
To add depth to your paragraph explanations.