Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Bones
After surgery you should
Mrs.Florez will now talk a little about her self and what she is doing to help her knee feel better.
What makes your bones health
*The foods that are rich in calcium, vitamin D and other nutrients that are important for your bone health and will help you make healthier food choices every day.
of metal in bone
* Bone health is important at every age and stage of life.
* The skeleton is what keeps you standing up.
* If you didn't have a skeleton you would be a pile of mush.
* Some people at the age 45 and older have to get a metal piece in their knee.
Our target is the senior citizens
because this happens mostly
to the senior citizens.
of metal in bone
*Bone ages where you have to get metal in bone.
*Your bone stops working where you can't walk without a cane, wheel chair, or crutches.
* Your bone will not support your weight.
What do bones do for you?
*Support half your weight
* Make you strong enough where you can move
* Lets you do sports in life
Put ice on your knee.
Make sure you walk with a cane or something.
Have some one or a phone near by.
Thank You For Watching!!!!!!!!!
Here are some pictures
Why do we need to be aware of this?
* We need to be aware of this because you might be in this situation.
* You will be in pain.
* Some people may not know why their knee is in pain.
*Some people might need surgery ,and
not know it.
* Have to get surgery
* You have to use a machine that helps bend your knee so you can walk better.
*After a while you will sometimes feel
like you never got surgery.
* Helps support your weight.
* You can get back to the thing you do.
Why we need to know about metal in bones.
* You need to know about this because it could happen to you or a family member
By Nicole Riley,Tyler George,Jayde Florez, and Mrs.Florez
Metal In Bones