Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bones
After surgery you should
Mrs.Florez will now talk a little about her self and what she is doing to help her knee feel better.
What makes your bones health
*The foods that are rich in calcium, vitamin D and other nutrients that are important for your bone health and will help you make healthier food choices every day.
of metal in bone
* Bone health is important at every age and stage of life.
* The skeleton is what keeps you standing up.
* If you didn't have a skeleton you would be a pile of mush.
* Some people at the age 45 and older have to get a metal piece in their knee.
Our target is the senior citizens
because this happens mostly
to the senior citizens.
of metal in bone
*Bone ages where you have to get metal in bone.
*Your bone stops working where you can't walk without a cane, wheel chair, or crutches.
* Your bone will not support your weight.
What do bones do for you?
*Support half your weight
* Make you strong enough where you can move
* Lets you do sports in life
Put ice on your knee.
Make sure you walk with a cane or something.
Have some one or a phone near by.
Thank You For Watching!!!!!!!!!
Here are some pictures
Why do we need to be aware of this?
* We need to be aware of this because you might be in this situation.
* You will be in pain.
* Some people may not know why their knee is in pain.
*Some people might need surgery ,and
not know it.
* Have to get surgery
* You have to use a machine that helps bend your knee so you can walk better.
*After a while you will sometimes feel
like you never got surgery.
* Helps support your weight.
* You can get back to the thing you do.
Why we need to know about metal in bones.
* You need to know about this because it could happen to you or a family member
By Nicole Riley,Tyler George,Jayde Florez, and Mrs.Florez
Metal In Bones