Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Recalculating Directory
I will find that the following skills will come in handy because they are life skills that can apply to every situation...
My strengths will be crucial in helping me with my lifelong learning journey and passing times of change...
I know that these people will support me:
1. Mom (She is always there for me)
2. Other family members
3.Teachers (Many have a lot of
experience of getting through change)
4. Friends (There is always a few true
friends who will actually help me out
when I need it)
5. Trustworthy adults
When the time comes for transition or change, I believe that the most important thing is that I keep my head up and keep going. Life is all about learning and gaining experiences along the way. The only way to do that is to make mistakes, but not make them again. Change can be good or bad, and the choice of that
Who can I make as my ally for the times in need?
Transitions can be easy!
GLC20 - Careers
July 15, 2013
Some skills, I have already:
1. Good communication skills
2. Resiliency Skills
3. Responsibility skills
4. Initiative skills
5. Collaboration skills
6. Reading and Writing skills
7. Leadership skills
Some skills, I should develop:
1. Organizational skills (eg: time
2. More Computer skills since
technology is always advancing
3. Perseverance because life is
always about learning and
gaining experience. I can not
give up easily.
I already have these strengths:
2. Helping/reassuring others
3. Working with others
4. Being a leader
6. Prudent decision maker
I could improve on:
2. Sense of Humor
What will my resources be when I need them??
It will definitely be easier to get through tough times with support.
During times of Transition/Trouble:
... stay calm and identify the problem
... research solutions and find supports
... look up my contingency plan
... find the best solution and follow it!
I will not...
... resort to drugs or alcohol
... take the easy way out
1. My Personal 911 sheet
2. Government Resources for
financial and other needs
3. http://www.cybf.ca/resources/ (good website for resources to start my own business)
By referring the the Personal 911, I will open up many resources that I have already found...
1. My parents
This is indeed very hard to consider since many people could appear in my life as I progress through my journey, and there are often doors that open and close, since opportunities come and go.