Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What is Grammar?
Transcript of What is Grammar?
Level One: Parts of Speech
Create a Prezi of your own to show your understanding of the 8 parts of speech by defining, explaining, giving examples, etc.
You can add a youtube video.
You can add photos.
Include the following:
1. Nouns (proper/common, singular/plural, concrete/abstract)
2. Pronouns (subject/object, singular/plural, 1st/2nd/3rd person, possessive)
3. Verbs (singular/plural, active/passive, tenses, action/linking/helping)
6. Prepositions (and object of the preposition)
7. Conjunctions (coordinating, subordinating, correlative)
1. Set up an account at prezi.com using your gmail account.
2. Watch a tutorial or click on the "learn" tab.
3. Explore prezi while you explain nouns only.
4. Be sure to proofread your work.
5. The "nouns" portion of your prezi is due 9/12.
6. The "pronouns" portion is due 9/14.
You can insert a document or create a thinking map!