Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Home on the Range
Transcript of Home on the Range
This song was first written as a poem by
Dr. Brewster M. Higley.
His friend, Daniel E. Kelley, wrote a melody
to go along with the words of the poem.
The Song's Lyrics
Home, home on the range,
Where the deer and the antelope play;
Where seldom is heard
a discouraging word,
and the skies are not
cloudy all day.
The poem was written in 1873.
It was adopted as the
state song of Kansas
The song was very popular
"Home on the Range"
is the most commonly sung
of all time.
The State Song of Kansas