Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Applications of Calculus in Real Life
Transcript of Applications of Calculus in Real Life
Architects use calculus to calculate the weight and how much material is needed to make their constructions.
Space Engineers use calculus to launch probes, calculate orbits, and determine velocities, range, and other gravitational forces such as the Sun and Moon. Sciences CHEMISTRY:
Chemists use Calculus to find out the rate at which chemical reactions occur.
Biologists use Calculus to understand the nature of a disease, the correlation between populations of animals, and the rate at which neurons travel.
Physicists use Calculus to calculate the velocity and trajectory of an object, predict the position of planets, and understand electromagnetism. One question we all ask is... How is calculus used everyday in real life? Applications of Calculus in Real Life By Srikar Sirikonda, Andrew Kim, and Shreya Patel Here are some examples of calculus in today's fields of work. Economics Engineering Sciences - Helps business managers maximize their profits
- Measures the rate of increase in profits
- Calculates the cost of good
- Analyzes the rise and fall in income
- Determines a company’s gains and losses over a period of time
- Provides a means for determining the amount of interest paid over a life of a loan Now, Enjoy these videos :)