Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
HOW CONDUCTIVE POLYMER WORKS
APPLICATION OF CONDUCTIVE POLYMER
HOW IT WORKS
A polymer is a large molecule, or macromolecule, composed of many repeated subunits, known as monomers.
conductive polymer ?
THE BIRTH OF
organic polymers that conduct electricity.
Nobel Prize in Chemistry
Alan Jay Heeger
Alan Graham MacDiarmid
take off electrons
put more electrons
It has been used in commercial displays, batteries, and may be apply into artificial muscle, and biosensor in the future.
Conductive polymer has good conductivity, mechanical flexibility, and thermal stability.
There remains to be discovered an organic polymer that is intrinsically electrically conducting.