Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Levels of Questions
Transcript of Levels of Questions
NO. It's not right to remain ignorant.
The real question is not "WHY?", but "HOW?"
These questions can be answered explicitly by facts contained in the text.
You can put your finger on the answer on the page.
LEVEL ONE QUESTIONS
How many ghosts chase Pac-Man?
LEVEL TWO QUESTIONS
are textually implicit, requiring analysis and interpretation of specific parts of the text.
These questions are much more open-ended and go beyond the text. You can answer these questions without having read the passage. The questions are usually THEME based.
LEVEL THREE QUESTIONS
Why do people engage in warfare?
How can Luigi get more respect?