Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of cyberbullying
I know that many unlike myself are unable to make a joke out of hate or simply ignore it. Another thing I've learned from my 3 social medias outlets is that these things come in handy!!
If blocking them isn't enough
then there's always the good
old fashioned way of doing
things, turn off your electronic.
The internet is full of douche
bags who only have one goal,
to make you feel worse than
they do. If a couple of comments are really getting to you then maybe the internet just wasn't made for you. This might sound rude
but in reality its the truth. Yes
some comments might hurt
but at the end of the day what
people say behind a screen
shouldn't matter :-).
That's all the advice I have to give! Hope
I've taught you a lesson! Have fun on the internet if you've decided to stay haha!