Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Science with Mrs. Hahn
Transcript of Science with Mrs. Hahn
room 410, where the fun happens
email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
follow tweets at: @mrshahn
tutorials: Tues & Thurs
7:35-8:00, afternoon by
1. Be prepared
2. Be respectful
3. Be safe
4. Technology put away
5. Student Handbook applies
6. Be honest
7. Be your best
1. Be in your seat and ready when you enter class
2. Use a hall pass if you need to leave class
3. Backpacks stored under seat
4. Follow lab safety rules
5. Sign the Tardy log if you are late.
If you are absent, you are responsible for missing work.
Check the Student Center or website for your make-up work.
• Pen, Paper, Pencil,
folder, 1-sub spiral
• Earbuds, Stylus
Homework, your favorite!
Homework is due 1st thing. No excuses.
No name work follows professional ethics schema.
Late work follows professional ethics schema.
Miss class? Check out iTunes U and the calendar.
Work is always due the day you return, unless it is a
MAJOR project...you MUST turn that in on time.
we take it very seriously
What other things can we do
for class to run smooth?
1. I will dismiss you.
*We do NOT line up at the door
2. Keep the room clean. Throw trash away
and clean up after yourself.
3. Read the directions. Please.
4. At the start of class, turn in homework,
find your seat, and get started on
the Bell Work.
5. Please don't touch my personal belongings
without permission. Don't turn water on and
do not mess with orange baskets.
6. When all else fails, just communicate with me.
Ask questions, tell me if you've had a rough day,
whatever it is...just communicate with me.
6. Put your name and info on paperwork as follows:
(At the top right corner of paper)
First and Last Name
If you miss a lab, you must make an appointment to make it up
Tardies disrupt class!!!!
Unexcused: sign the tardy clipboard
Excused: give me your pass immediately
School tardy policy applies
Miss a lab? You must schedule a time within
two days to make it up, or school late work policy