Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Commercial assignment
An advertisement or ad, is an announcement in public promoting a product, service, or event. Examples of ads are posters, billboards, and of course, commercials!
THE CHOSEN ONE
Is this commercial bias?
People of all ages!
The audience that this commercial is leaning towards is everybody, since almost everyone eats Doritos.
A lot of people who want to sell their products, use different ways to convince or "persuade" other people to buy them. Some people use humor, or include celebrities, while others use scientific proof, or use normal people like us. But just remember, some of the things they tell you will be true, and some things aren't. It's all about the money.
Humor- Child being rude to the adult
Plain Folks- No celebrities or famous icons
No, it's not, because it's only talking about Doritos and nothing else, and also because they're not saying that it's better than other chips brands.