Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Which type of food molds the fastest in the same place: bananas, milk, bread or cheese?
Transcript of Which type of food molds the fastest in the same place: bananas, milk, bread or cheese?
then I took the piece of cheese in a separate bag
and just recorded the data . Materials - 1. One piece of cheese
( cheddar cheese )
2. 1 piece of bread (wonder )
3. two plastic bags Abstract Experiment Results In one week , the bread mold is just hard , but the cheese mold has spread covering almost half. In 2 weeks the bread hasn't changed much but the cheese is halfway covered in mold. In 3 weeks the bread is half way covered, but the cheese is almost covered all the way. In 4 weeks the bread is still half way covered, but the cheese is completely covered with mold. Research Conclusion Future Experiments Bread and mold often meet through the mold spores that are in the air. Although you cannot see them, there are probably millions in the air around you.
For the cheddar cheese
My hypothesis was incorrect , the bread wasn't the first one to mold it was the cheese ,