Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Buffalo Soldiers
They were often confronted with prejudice from other soldier in the U.S. Army.
Legislative created six African American Army units. They were called: the 9th and 10th Cavalry and 38th, 39th, 40th, and 41st infantry regiments.
Civilians in the areas where the soldier were stationed at reacted toward them violence
The Buffalo Soldier was original part of the U.S. 10th Cavalry Regiment of the United States Army formed on September 21, 1866
The Buffalo Soldier was established by the Congress as the first peacetime all black regiments in the regular U.S. Army
They received $13 a month, which was far more then they could earned living a civilian life.
They were proud Afrian American who served in the U.S.