Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Thursday
1. Fill in the bubble for "Something new I'm thinking about the topic"
2. Copy the quote completely and accurately.
3. Respond meaningfully.
Revising Our Literary Analysis Papers
In addition to evaluating the essay with the rubric, you should use the Revision Guide to answer questions about your essay that will help you arrive at appropriate improvements.
In the last part of the revision guide, you need to work with a partner to identify areas of mechanical or grammatical weakness.
Let's take a close look at the rubric used to score your writing...
You should always be VERY familiar with the tools used to evaluate you.
Keep this annotated copy of the rubric in the writing section of your binder and refer to it to determine how you can do your best writing, and attain your highest scores!
Roots Picto Quiz
The beating of his hideous heart!!
As requested, here's a definition of REVENGE:
the action of inflicting hurt or harm on someone for an injury or wrong suffered at their hands.
"It is impossible to suffer without making someone pay for it; every complaint already contains revenge."
Bonus Super-duper Challenge Quote:
"Virtuous people often revenge themselves for the constraints to which they submit by the boredom which they inspire."
Which root word is represented by each of these images??
Turn in a new, FINAL copy along with your revision guide and your rough draft.
When finished, continue to work on your POE WEBQUEST. Turn this in by the end of the class, however much you've completed.