Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Io the moon by Sarah Ann Snow
Transcript of Io the moon by Sarah Ann Snow
Io the moon
Io is named after an ancient Greek character
Io has a weak gravity so the volcanic eruptions can reach up to 500 kilometers above the moons surface.
Io is made of silicate rock surrounding a molten iron core.
Io takes 1.77 days to orbit Jupiter.
Io is one of the moons of Jupiter
Io is the fourth largest moon of Jupiter
Io is the most active object in the solar system having 400 active volcanoes